PRICES - The prices on this site are quoted in GB Pounds (GB£).
PAYMENT - We offer the following payment options:
POSTAGE - Postage must be added to all orders, so when you are completing your order you will need to select one of the following options:
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS - We can accept the following credit/debit cards: VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Solo and Electron.
- Secure online credit card transactions via RBS WorldPay.
- Customers within the UK may pay by personal cheque.
- PAYPAL - We can accept payment through Paypal. Paypal accepts payments in GB Pounds, so please ensure that payments through Paypal are made in GB£. Our client reference at Paypal is: e-mail address (email@example.com).
- WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT US$ CHECKS, EURO CHEQUES OR ANY CASH PAYMENTS.
CATALOGUE REFERENCES - All items for sale on this site are illustrated and there is thus little need to quote any catalogue references for identification. Where we do quote references, these are generally taken from the Standard Catalogues of World Paper Money, Volumes 1, 2 and 3, published by Krause Publications.
- UK Customers
- Recorded Post (£1.50)
- Registered Post (£5.00)
- At your specific request, notes can be sent by ordinary first class mail but we would emphasise that the risk is yours and we shall bear no responsibility for goods lost in the post. The charge for first class mail is £1.00
- Overseas Customers
- Registered air mail to all areas - £6.00
- At your specific request, notes can be sent by ordinary airmail but we would emphasise that the risk is yours and we shall bear no responsibility for goods lost in the post. The charge for ordinary airmail is £2.00
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Orders are normally processed and despatched within two working days. You have the right to cancel any order at any time prior to despatch and a full refund of your payment will be made.
If you are unhappy or dissatisfied, for any reason, with the notes you receive from us you can return them to us within 7 days. A full refund will be given provided that the notes are returned to us undamaged, and in the same condition as they were initially supplied. You should take care to package any returns securely so as to avoid damage in the post, and we recommend that you send them by either Recorded or Special delivery mail so that a signature is obtained on receipt.
Refunds will be made to the card which was used of the original payment and will be made immediately upon cancellation of an order or upon receipt of returned items.
The Banknote Occasional
Telephone: +44 (0)1327 261877
24 Townsend Lane, Upper Boddington,
NN11 6DR, England.
Secure online credit card transactions via RBS WorldPay or PayPal.
This site is owned, operated and maintained by Kate & John Bouvier.
Copyright © All rights reserved.